TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Forum Fees are charged per person and are inclusive of VAT.
- The Fees include:
◦Attendance of Academic Sessions
◦Attendance of Symposia
◦Access to the virtual site to engage with Corporate Partners and Delegates
- To qualify for the discounted Early Registration Fee of R3200.00 (ex VAT) you must register by 09h00 on the 12th October 2021 together with full payment or authorisation thereof.
- A Late Registration Fee of R4200.00 (ex VAT) will apply after 09h00 12th October 2021.
- Participation in the Forum is subject to:
◦Successful completion of the 2021 online Registration process (confirmed by a website-generated confirmation of your Registration - Incomplete registrations will be rejected). To ensure this, please fill in ALL fields completely and provide us with a valid e-mail address to which we can send all confirmations.
◦Our receipt of the applicable payment or authorisation thereof. For Electronic Funds Transfers, clear proof of payment must be emailed to
- All cancellations must be sent by E-mail to
- An administration fee of 30 % of the total due will be levied for all cancellations received up to 15th October 2021 inclusive.
- NO refunds or credits will be given to delegates who cancel after 16th October 2021/for a no-show. Replacements will be accepted by 20th October 2021.
- The act of completing and submitting your Online Registration Form constitutes a binding agreement acknowledging that the above has been read, understood, and accepted.
- Our service providers will be supplied your details in order to facilitate the allocation of CPD points to symposia and plenary sessions throughout the Forum.
Terms and Conditions for Coupon purchase 2021
The Centre for Diabetes Endocrinology (Pty) Ltd (Hereafter referred to as the 'CDE'), Reg. No. 1994/001693/07, VAT No. 4900141757, with its head office situated at 81 Central St, Houghton, 2198 and with postal address PO Box 2900, Saxonwold, 2132, South Africa, is the convener and legal owner of the 23rd CDE Postgraduate Forum in Diabetes Management.
The following Information, Terms & Conditions apply to the purchasing and allocation of 'Coupons' by CDE 'Corporate Partners' in lieu of immediate payment for the 23rd CDE Postgraduate Forum in Diabetes Management.
General Terms and Conditions
- To purchase Coupons, Corporate Partners must purchase coupons on the virtual site.
- It is the responsibility of any Entity considering registering as Corporate Partner to nominate a person with the requisite authority and seniority to act as 'Administrator' for the said Corporate Partner and to undertake legally binding purchasing decisions and actions on its behalf.
- It is the responsibility of the nominated Corporate Partner Administrator to provide accurate and complete Corporate Partner invoicing information and to select the relevant initial step in the payment process (I.e. Invoice, Pro-Forma Invoice or Quotation) to facilitate swift processing and payment.
- It is the responsibility of the nominated Corporate Partner Administrator to provide accurate and complete information when purchasing Vouchers so that unnecessary errors and delays are prevented.
- Through the act of purchasing and allocating Coupons, The Corporate Partner assumes responsibility for full and timely payment of the due Fees to the designated CDE Forum Bank Account.
- It is the responsibility of a Registered Corporate Partner to pay all accounts on presentation.
Delegate Registration Fees
A Corporate Partner may pay the CDE Forum Registration Fees of a Delegate:
- This process provides a Corporate Partner an opportunity to support a designated health care provider and enable that person to attend a continuing education event relevant to their field of practice.
- The applicable per-Delegate CDE Forum Registration Fee payable by a Corporate Partner is R3680.00 (VAT Inclusive).
- This support must be offered as an unconditional educational grant (i.e. The support must be provided with no conditions relating to past or future support for or endorsement or prescription of any Sponsor Product).
- You can purchase and allocate name-matched 'Coupons' in lieu of immediate payment to those healthcare providers you wish to support.
- These Coupons may then be used by nominated healthcare providers to register for the CDE Forum without incurring personal liability for payment of the applicable Registration Fee.
PARTNER CANCELLATION CLAUSE:
NO REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE AFTER 15th October 2021.
IF YOU CANCEL BEFORE THEN YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR A 15% CANCELLATION FEE.
The Provider uses a compliant and secure mailing system in order to communicate pertinent and relevant marketing information to exhibitors, partners, delegates and leads. We may email you from time-to-time but will always provide an opt-out mechanism allowing you to unsubscribe easily and safely from the email if required.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any, and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-Commerce and Privacy
The Website cdeforum.co.za may sell 3rd services online and may provide access at its discretion to any data stored on its systems in the interest of the party providing the personal information. The use of any product or service acquired from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
The confidential information required for executing our business processes is stored on a secure platform, namely the User’s personal, contact and address information. Delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to anonymous third parties without initial consent acquired on sign-up. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering any products where courier services may be required, or in order to promote the user in the realm of professional interest. Credit card details are not collected or stored by the Provider under any circumstances.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order. The Provider will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the User’s chosen delivery address.
Any payments retrieved on our website are processed by third-party authorised financial service providers like PayFast (www.payfast.co.za). The appropriate processors identity and contact information is provided on our system prior to transaction and on your receipt from them when payment is made. The appropriate terms and conditions for your chosen payment method can be found on the website of that payment processor. Payment via our website deems acceptance of their terms and conditions.
A Cookie file is – according to Wikipedia - a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user even months or years ago. More information on that topic can be find on Wikipedia.
Purposes of storage and gaining access to cookies:
Website personalisation (for example: saving font size, sight challenged version of website or template version)
Saving data or user’s decisions (for example: no need to enter login and password on every website, remembering login during the next visit, keeping information on products added to cart)
Social websites integration (for example: displaying your friends, fans or post publishing on Facebook or Google+ directly from the website), adjusting adverts that are display on the website, creating website’s statistics and flow statistics between different websites.
Due to vast number of technological solutions it is not possible to publish clear guidelines how to set the conditions of storage and gaining access to cookies using settings of all available devices and software installed on them. However, in most cases, select "Tools" or "Settings" and there find the section that corresponds to the configuration settings for cookies or for the management of privacy. Detailed information is usually provided by the manufacturer of the device or browser in a manual or on their website.
Limitation of liability
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Privacy: casual surfing
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
Privacy: logged-in surfing
If the User logs into the website, time and access is securely traced for CPD and support purposes. Website Admin is able to identify each person on the system by full name, which parts of the system they visit, the information that the User has compelted on any forms on the system. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
Choice of Law
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User regarding the use of the Content and this Website.
The Provider and its third-party service providers shall, without liability, take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users as per guidelines set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act) available here . The User reserves to right to have their data removed from the servers on which it is stored at any time by submitting verifyable correspondence to the data processor at
All information is submitted via SSL encypted services using HTTPS security. Additional multi-level security measures are in place including CloudBric Advanced DDoS protection and monitoring and blocking of certain countries and individual IP addresses. @myfingertips takes a zero tollerance approach to hack attempts and misuse of data.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
The Provider may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof from time-to-time without notice. Updated terms and conditions will always be made available publicly on our website.